Access Easy Controller 2.1
This course will cover the advanced Access Easy Controller (AEC) functionality, as well as provide hands-on practice with the equipment and software.
Upon successful completion, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate the initial controller configuration.
- Demonstrate the operation of the panel, including:
1. Adding and enrolling the cards
2. Advanced configuration
3. Advance Input/Output features
4. Setting up the Video verification feature
- Demonstrate the setup and configuration of the utilities program.
- Identify and apply proper troubleshooting procedures.
Working knowledge of basic fundamentals of WIndows operation. Card Access installation experience is helpful, but not required.
To register for one of these classes, click on location, complete the registration form and submit electronically.
No courses were found.